Are you expecting a baby in the next year? Do you plan on or hope to use cloth diapers for your baby? A cloth diaper registry might be the perfect way for you to get all of those essentials for your new little bundle of joy!
When I registered for my cloth diapers, I used Kelly’s Closet Baby Registry to help make it simple and easy for friends and family to purchase cloth diapers for my little one’s fluffy bum! Below is a tutorial to help you set up your own Cloth Diaper Registry!
1) Click Gift Registry or Baby Registry on Kelly’s Closet.
2) Click Create My Gift Registry.
3) Next fill in all your information including name, e-mail, and a password. You can also come up with a cute name for your registry or leave a personal message to family and friends! In addition, you can input a ship to e-mail address so that items can be shipped directly to you! After you have all of your settings, click Save My Registry.
4) Now that your registry is created, you can alert friends and family by sending them an e-mail!
6) Once you have added as many items as you would like to your registry, you are ready to go. When you go into your registry you can add, delete, or even view purchased items.
That is it! You have completed your cloth diaper registry. I would also recommend printing out little cards or pieces of paper with Kelly’s Closet address, the name or title of the registry as well as the password for friends and family to view. This piece of paper can be included in a baby shower invitation or e-mailed too!
Now that you are ready to set up your cloth diaper registry, why not head over to check out Kelly’s Closet Blessingway Giveaway to get a jump start on adding cloth diapers to your stash!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We are also sharing a linky so that you can display all of the bloggers links on your page to drive more traffic in the hop. The coding for that is: